What is the Senior Aggie Leadership Council?
Purpose of the Senior Aggie Leadership Council (SALC):
- To provide an effective forum for the promotion of fellowship and the exchange of ideas among senior Aggie executives and leaders.
- To promote the interests of Texas A&M in the Capital City.
- To share business experiences that serve to enhance business development within the membership.
- To experience personal growth through interdependent relationships.
- To examine common issues affecting senior managers.
- To add value to the Capital City A&M Club as a resource.