Do you have a minimum of twenty years of post-graduate business or professional experience? Have you made significant leadership contributions that allow you to share your experiences with other executives? If so, we would love to have you join our organization!
It is required that applicants be:
- Be a graduate of Texas A&M University with a minimum of 20 years of post-graduate business or professional experience.
- Be a member of the Capital City A&M Club in good standing.
- Be a member of the Texas A&M Association of Former Students in good standing.
- Be actively engaged in a business or profession.
- Hold a senior position as such as: 1) A CEO or Owner of a business, 2) An executive in either a profit or not-for-profit organization, or 3) A recognized sole proprietor or consultant with significant responsibility.
Please note that we do not allow members to directly prospect or solicit business from the other members. Additionally, members must attend meetings of the Council on a regular basis.